About the role
Do you have a product-first approach when building software? Do you care about the user experience and real-world functionality of your code? Do you like driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a talented, fun and energetic team who is running at full speed to redefine the way people invest? WE WANT YOU.
We are currently expanding and looking for motivated Full Stack Engineers who have a passion for building robust and scalable systems for customer-focused financial products.You will work to design, build, and support many of the core systems powering StashAway software and user experience, from our marketing site to our cash flow and transaction libraries, to our financial computation engine.
Being part of StashAway's Technology team, you will build end-to-end product features that you are confident of delighting user experiences.
You will need to leverage the entire technology stack to realise these goals and will be part of a team that is constantly tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction.Your contribution to a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StashAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
We strive to keep most of the services simple and robust so they are easy to develop, test and maintain allowing us to iterate quickly and productively.Do check out StashAway's Engineering blog to learn more about the technology we use, the challenges we face, and the solutions we deliver!
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production.
- Code in a collaborative, agile environment developing many new features.
- Write well-tested, clean code and review other team members’ contributions.
- Work closely with Product and business teams to produce high-quality results.
- Be part of a team that enables faster internationalisation and the development of new investment products.